Considering the request of many of you, we have agreed to extend the deadline for submission of proposals until September 15, 2016.
- Proposal submission deadline: September 15, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: October 31, 2016
- Registration: November 1, 2016- December 31, 2016
- Conference: April 19-21, 2017
- Maya Khemlani David (University of Malaya)
- Teresa McCarty (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Joan Peytaví (Universitat de Perpinyà)
The Grup d’Estudi de Llengües Amenaçades (GELA) at Universitat de Barcelona, the Departament de Filologia i Didàctica de la Llengua i la Literatura at the Universitat de Vic-Universitat Central de Catalunya, the Department of Literacy, Culture, and Language Education and the Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology at Indiana University-Bloomington invite proposals for panels, individual papers, roundtable discussions, inte ractive workshops, poster sessions, and instructional technology showcases to be presented at the First International Conference on Revitalization of Indigenous and Minoritized Languages.
Successful proposals will clearly indicate the relationship of the presentation to the core conference themes. Presentations should provide an opportunity for conference participants to engage with some of the challenging and fundamental questions at the intersection of theory, research and praxis.